Next Class

Class Complete

Have a Good Summer

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Evernote

BY: Oren Davidson

Evernote is an online notebook for everything. It is an online collection of everything its user wishes to store on their smartphone or Internet device. Evernote stores photos, web pages, notes, PDF files, audio clips, and to-do lists.

Evernote is an outstanding application for businessmen and women because it allows them to store files and organize everything easily. In the business world you must be familiar with all aspects of business and technology, and above all else you need to be organized. The great thing about Evernote that makes it so organized and easy to use is its indexing feature. Once you add things to your notebook they’re completely searchable and can be accessed on your desktop, the Web, or your mobile device.

Evernote is compatible and available for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone, Web OS, PC, Mac, Google Chrome, and the Web. Another reason that this application is a must have is because it is free in any and every application store. It takes all of 60 seconds to download and it is highly efficient and effective. I recently downloaded Evernote to my iPhone and it has the changed the way that I am able to organize and utilize my information and notes. I would highly recommend this application to any businessman or woman reading this blog post that is looking for more ways to become more organized and have easy access to their information.

Below are videos links to further explain the tools available for utilization in Evernote:








4 comments:

  1. I personally use Evernote and I love the application. Its great because it allows me to create notes from my laptop, ipad, or phone and view them from any of my devices later. Sometimes I use the application to send notes to friends or family via email so that everyone is always up to date with the latest information. Overall this is a powerful program with numerous capabilities, its organization capabilities are unmatched and for that reason I recommend that everyone download the app today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evernote is a great app idea. I personally have used Evernote to keep track of important dates and tasks. Evernote is simple and easy to use, and coupled with its cloud like ability to allow users to open 'ever notes' on all your shared devices makes for Evernote to be a strong competitor within the app marketplace. In my opinion, i would recommend this app to others, for whatever reason, business or personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evernote sounds like a great app, I will definitely start using it soon. I'm curious if space becomes an issue once multiple audio clips are stored in the app.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evernote seems like a great app, but personally I am concerned about how well each of the functions of the application operate. I would rather have different apps that cover the entire space of Evernote, than to have one app, such as Evernote that does not have a specific expertise in any of its functions. I will have to check out the app and see how it operates in the near future.

    ReplyDelete