Next Class

Class Complete

Have a Good Summer

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Monday March 24, 2014- Virtual - VOIP

Today we will discuss Voice Over Internet Protocol. Digitizing telecommunications by moving it to the Internet.

By moving telecommunications from analog (phone company) to digital (internet) our telecommunication services are cheaper with better service and more productive tools.

Below are a list of web sites we will discuss and a video.


www.ringcentral.com - Virtual PBX


www.maxemail.com - efax only $24.95 per year

www.youmail.com - Cloud-based Voicemail - free


www.parkmyphone.com - park your phone number in the cloud




4 comments:

  1. This was a very interesting lecture. I can personally attest to saving money after switching to internet based voice services as I have Vonage and I would highly recommend switching if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on using some of the YouMail services myself now after this lecture, for both personal and business reasons. I now know how to avoid spam calls and messages and also set a professional business greeting and voice-mail for my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very informative for and very relatable to me because I had did the same thing back home in San Diego. We did the same when we switched to magic jack a while back. Also my mother actual used park my phone for one of her businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blog! This is really interesting and informative blog about on Voice Over Internet Protocol. This videos are giving lively example of how to moving telecommunications from analog to digital our telecommunication service.
    Thank you very much sharing this information with us. Looking forward for future dear...... http://bit.ly/QYxpLi

    ReplyDelete