Next Class

Class Complete

Have a Good Summer

Monday, April 21, 2014

MIS Course

BY: Malik Johnson
As we have come this far into this semester, I have come to thoroughly enjoy Prof. Sistrunk’s Management Information Systems class, as I believe that he is teaching us integral skills in both the program Excel, and as well as our history as African American men in America. Excel is a very powerful tool that can be used to not only help businesses make money, but also land prospective employees that dream job. I look forward to closing out the rest of the semester learning as much as possible about this powerful program, in hopes that it will in turn be applicable to me as I begin to start my career in upcoming years.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/can-excel-business-23131.html

7 comments:

  1. The Management Information Systems class has greatly improved my computer skills. While interviewing with various internship opportunities over the past few weeks, I was able to articulate various concepts that we learned in class and it really helped secure a position for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This class is really great in preparing us for our future jobs. I feel that this class is a necessity and I love coming into class everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This course is really relevant to my long term success not only in corporate america, but also, my ultimate goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This class really prepared us for the real world. I really enjoyed learning how to use excel this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would agree completely with this segment. Excel is a valuable tool, in the management of so many entities of business. To learn how to create pivot table, slicers, fusion tables and charts help me organize, and prepare for an interview or meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sentiments echo those of my classmates in that I found this course to be useful. The lessons regarding Excel and Google Fusion Tables will really help to set me apart during my internship because many of my peers have not yet been exposed to these functions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Malik. Being proficient in Microsoft Excel can save you hours of time at the office on projects. In every interview I've had this year, they all asked "How good are you at using Excel?" and I always reference this Management Information Systems class.

    ReplyDelete